Friday, October 07, 2005

Learning New Things


Well i graduated in May 2005 with a A.S. Degree in Graphic Design. I am proud of myself. I haven't got an exact job in my field yet because of other things in my life that i need to attend to first. In the meantime i signed up for Web Design at my school, which is what i really want to do but at the time i originally signed up(2002) Web Design wasn't exactly offered. So while i am attending to "the other things in my life" i thought why not utilize the extra time i have and go back to school, it's only half-time. Anyways the hunger for Learning New Things is finally, deeply embedded in me.(as opposed to 20 yrs. ago--it wasn't) I love school!!! I have learned to appreciate art and design and it's bearing on the past, present and future. So don't let anything stop you from learning new things--You will be pleastantly surprised!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Ch tTNCharlie, I was looking for psychic phone reading related information and found your site. I have a psychic phone reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Stop by and check it out when you can.

ChattTNCharlie said...

Sorry I don't hold my faith in psychics. To me they are fakes posing as a foreseeer of the future or some type of intermediary between this world and the spritual world trying to be a guide. GOD IS THEE ONLY WAY!!!